Training Track option 1 – Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II Training (Agenda*)
You’ll learn the key features of Zendesk Support including User roles and permissions, Views, Macros, Triggers, Automations, SLAs, Ticket and User fields. We will show you how to configure your account and use the features to meet your business goals–whether you’re a small organization or a large enterprise. You’ll walk away a lot more confident about how you should set up (or clean up) your Zendesk Support.
- Login and navigate the dashboard
- Review a ticket and understand ticket fields to improve agent workflows
- Use shared views and macros to boost agent efficiency
- Use organizations to provide targeted customer service
- Use event-based triggers to save your agents time
- Use time-based automations to reduce agent workload
Training Track option 2 – Zendesk Guide, I and II Training (Agenda*)
You’ll learn the key features of Zendesk Guide, our robust yet easy to set up self-service product. We will show you the main components of Guide, tools for branding and customization, and focus on the tools that enable ticket deflection: the Web Widget, Answer Bot, Knowledge Base and Gather.
- Learn the structure and components of Guide
- Brand your Help Center and manage content
- Assess the utility of your Help Center
- Realize additional ticket deflection strategies
- Set up and configure the Web Widget and Answer Bot
- Leverage your entire team and the KC App to grow your Knowledge Base
Training Track option 3 – Zendesk Explore, I and II Training (Agenda*)
If you’re new to Explore, this is the event for you! You’ll learn the key features of Zendesk Explore, our robust analytics product. Learn how to create custom queries and dashboards for your business. We will also show you how to create a dataset and use results manipulation and calculations to create even more targeted reports tailored to your use case. Note: Prior to attending this event, customers must activate Explore in their accounts (or in a trial) and make sure that it is populated with some ticket data.
- Navigate Explore and its Pre-built Dashboards
- Create Custom Queries and New Datasets
- Add, Customize, and Share Dashboards
- Clone a Query to Your Dataset and Customize it
- Create Queries Using Calculations
- Use Advanced Filters on Your Dashboard
NOTE: All training tracks are happening concurrently. Please only register for one.
*Agendas are subject to change